Natural Candling Earwax Removal & Treatment (10Pcs)
Free Shipping Worldwide!
With our at-home candling set you can safely remove earwax and see the amazing results in just a few minutes.
Cotton swabs not getting the job done when trying to remove your pesky earwax? In fact, cotton swabs are known to push earwax further into the ear canal, sometimes even causing negative effects.
That's why one of the most effective methods of earwax removal is actually ear candling, which is a non-invasive method that places the bottom of a special candle into the ear. The top of the candle is then lit, which creates a vacuum in the ear canal and draws out excess earwax and impurities from the ear canal.
- Natural Earwax Removing Candles can safely remove earwax at home with excellent results in just a few minutes
- Safe, natural, and non-toxic - Natural ingredients make for a clean, consistent and slow burning flame with very little ash or debris
- Handmade from highest quality beeswax and unbleached premium cotton - Beeswax burns with consistency and almost no smoke, unlike paraffin petroleum candles
- Promotes relaxation and meditation - Draws out impurities and relieves head pressure and stress and promotes circulation
- Safely removes ear wax and toxins.
- Relieves stress and headaches
- Improves hearing and smell.
- Reduces tension and anxiety.
- Improves blood flow to the head and neck.
- Helps with snoring and congestion
- Alleviates earaches
- Reduces ringing in the ears.
- Reduces sinus pressures.
- Reduces symptoms of hay fever and rhinitis.
- Not sold in stores
- Worldwide shipping
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Wash your hands thoroughly to avoid infection.
- Take a paper plate, and cut a small hole through the middle of it (make sure the opening can fit the candle through it.
- Make sure the small end of the candle will securely fit into the ear (you may have to gently cut it if not).
- Once the candle is properly sized, place the small end through the opening in the plate.
- Light the large end of the candle and make sure the smoke is effectively going through the tube (you’ll know because the smoke will be coming out the other end).
- Lie down comfortably, and have someone else place the candle in your ear.
- Once the candle is securely fastened, make sure it’s pointing directly at the ceiling so the smoke evenly flows through.
- As the candle begins to burn, it will produce ash, which should be cut off with scissors and discarded immediately.
- After the candle has burned for up to 15 minutes, have the other person gently remove it from your ear (blow out the flame once it’s completely removed from the ear).
- To view the remains, cut the candle down the middle (this part is really gross).
- The application of Ear Candles is at your own risk and responsibility.
- In the presence of any kind of inflammations of the ear or skin around the ear we strictly do not recommend the use of Ear Candles.
- For personal security, we do not recommend to carry out the treatment by yourself. It should always be done by a second person.