Easy Melt Welding Rods
Introducing the Easiest Way to Fuse Aluminum Parts
No Costly Material Needed. All you Need is a Propane Torch, and some Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes and no fumes are needed (although, you can use some flux if you feel it will do a more effective job). These welding rods make a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together. It is corrosion protected and is superb with minimum or no distortion to the parent material.
- Wholly scrub the space you’re about to weld by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it turns glossy. Then steadily heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod firmly against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is the wrong way, and creates crumby welds.
- The Easy Welding Rods are superior-quality unique aluminum-alloy rods used to weld/braze mainly aluminum and aluminum alloys but can be used to attach any other non-iron materials except for stainless steel.
- Approved for welding or fixing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Multi-functional including truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Intended for short fixes. For any adjustments that would endanger safety if not fixed, we advise to entirely restore it rather than repairing the parts.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, no lead content included
- Superior corrosion protection
- Reduces parent material distortion during welding
- Size: 19 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches
- Package Includes: 10 pcs Welding Rods